Hinged is a luxury kitchen brand, providing a design-based service to the contract market. Based in Truro, Cornwall, the company works on high-end developments to achieve extraordinary homes. Hinged is currently recruiting an experienced Project Coordinator to join their small team.
As Project Coordinator, you will be expected to:
· Work on tender packs including pricing, cost summaries and designs for presentations
· Meet new and existing clients to help encourage new and maintain existing business.
· Present and discuss appropriate product choices with customers
· Discuss and price additional works directly with new homeowners
· Process project orders, using our internal CRM system
· Deal with product suppliers such as appliance manufacturers, worktop fabricators etc
· Liaise with site managers to schedule deliveries and installations
It is important that all members of the team have as much insight as possible into all processes, to maintain a clear and continuous approach to clients.
Product knowledge is key to this role. In this role, you will receive on-the-job training to expand your current knowledge of the industry, so you feel as comfortable as possible in all the above situations.
· Experience of working with developers/site managers/tradespeople
· Excellent attention to detail
· A consistent approach
· The ability to provide a high level of customer service
· Hold a current UK driving licence
Experience in kitchen design and project management would be a distinct advantage as would holding a CSCS card and any Health & Safety qualifications.
· Immediate start available
· Please apply in writing to: email@example.com, attaching your CV